Sunday, August 15, 2010

Housewarming Party! More recipes coming soon!

My roommate and I had a house-warming party to celebrate the end of the first stage of moving and to have some fun.  We did it potluck style with everyone bringing finger foods or drinks (we got lots of lemonade and a little wine).  I didn't expect anyone to try to cater to my issues - so I made a gfc-dfsf fruit and veggie platter with three dips - bean dip (a hijacked hummus recipe that I accidentally made very garlic-y - but people liked it still), my chocolate goo, and a vanilla coconut goo.  All of it came off really well - especially the vanilla coconut goo.  Unfortunately, I didn't measure out what I made - I was rushing to finish the dips before people started arriving - so I don't have an exact recipe yet.  I promised someone at church though that I would give her the recipe, so I have plenty of reason to re-create it (that and it's quite yummy).

No comments:

Post a Comment