Saturday, July 10, 2010

Regimen, Edition #2: Turmeric and Coconut Oil Update

After a few days of trying to turmeric and coconut oil mask applied topically at night, I've decided that it may work for some people, I'm more frustrated with the mess it's causing than pleased by the results I'm getting. I bought some color friendly bleach to get the yellow stain out of my clothes. Turmeric tea doesn't bother me though (it tastes like liquid mustard, but I like mustard), so that will be how I reap turmeric's benefits.

Turmeric Tea

1 Cup Water
A dash of ground Turmeric
A dash of ground Black Pepper
Lemon Juice (optional)
Coconut Milk (optional)
Agave Nectar (optional)

Combine Water, Turmeric, and Pepper in a microwavable container. Microwave until the water gently boils. Add optional ingredients to taste. Serve hot immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment